We’ve always championed small businesses at Azimo, and we’re continuing to support our business customers who are trading internationally during this extremely difficult and challenging time.
As a global money transfer service that is 100% digital, we are enabling our small business customers to carry on paying their suppliers and staff overseas despite restrictions on movement in many countries.
To provide further help and support for small business owners, we have compiled the following list of online resources, and we will keep this page updated.
We hope the information and advice will help you navigate the situation as you continue to look after your business and staff over the coming weeks and months.
Jump straight to country:
- Financial support for businesses during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Guidance for businesses staying open safely during the crisis
- Advice and support for UK businesses trading internationally
- Guidance for employers for implementing social distancing in the workplace
- Guidance for food businesses, including takeaways and restaurants offering food pick-ups
Republic of Ireland
- Government support for impacted businesses
- Access to Finance hub
- Help from your Local Enterprise Office if your business has been impacted by COVID-19
- Business Continuity vouchers for organisations employing up to 50 people
- Enterprise Ireland COVID-19 business response
- COVID-19 Business support measures
- FAQs on employers’ responsibilities, occupational health apprenticeships, childcare and more
Government support and guidance:
Our commitment to you
We remain committed to the small businesses owners we support, and we wish you the very best during this challenging time.