Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Azimo Ltd (company no. 07895399) whose registered office is at 173 Upper Street, Islington, N1 1RG.
2. Employees of Azimo, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://azimo.com/en/blog/
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on 24th December 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. Maximum prize value is £500. This can only be used for a full flight, or as a partial contribution towards a flight of higher value. The winner will be entirely responsible for their own passport, visa, travel insurance and other travel requirements, such as any inoculations required.
7. The prize is redeemable via bank transfer reimbursement of flight cost or part thereof following proof of purchase of booked flight/s. The prize is not transferable.
8. Winner’s flight must be booked by 30th April 2017. After this date, unclaimed prizes will be deemed null and void.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The winner will be chosen at random in a fair and just manner.
12. The winner will be notified by email before 15th January 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available after 15th January 2017 by sending an email to: PR@azimo.com.